Permits & Applications

In order to work concession stands at Lucas Oil Stadium or Victory Field, you must obtain the proper alcohol sales permits. The first permit to obtain is through the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission. The following link will take you to the application form which must be completed and submitted to the Indiana Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Commission along with $15 for the permit to the address in the upper right hand corner of the application form.

Download Permit Here

The next step is to obtain a TIPS card and Indiana Certification. This link will direct you to the website to obtain these items:

Once you have obtained the above permits and certifications, contact Dave Gervasio at to be added to the worker list. On occasion, there are training dates held at Roncalli, Lucas Oil Stadium, or Victory Field in which you can attend to obtain the necessary permits and certificates as well. You may contact Dave Gervasio at the email address above to see if these training dates are currently available.